Close Menu

Forum

Stroking and Playing in Gym Steamroom / Muscle, Jocks & Athletes / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 16, 2018 10:14:PM

Stroking and Playing in Gym Steamroom

Love doing it....watching, being watched,
more the better...( number of guys).

Had my ass fondled and fingered  as others watched.....so hot and nasty...

#2 Mar 04, 2019 11:45:PM

BradMan

Re: Stroking and Playing in Gym Steamroom

I have played in the gym steamroom (even got fucked there once)

#3 Mar 14, 2019 9:25:AM

colin1978

That's amazing. I would be afraid of getting arrested LOL.

#4 Mar 16, 2019 1:01:PM

tan4fun

So much fun but dosen't happen much in my gym.

#5 Mar 16, 2019 10:19:PM

hyde1958

An old classmate once told me that at his high school, guys would have anal sex in the gym locker room.  Has anyone here ever seen this for themselves?

#6 May 22, 2020 9:48:AM

JayR

I only saw once two guys having fun in the street being recorded. so, probably I'm a star of some film walking in the back hehe

#7 May 24, 2020 5:04:PM

hotpony10

Back in the day when I was in HS we had large open shower room in the gym. The shower heads would line both walls and the ends were open out to the locker room and there were two poles in the middle of the room with 5 shower heads around. This was built because there was only 10 minutes for cleanup and dressing after gym class.There were 2 classes meeting at a time as gym was mandatory for first 3 years of HS and optional for seniors. I was picked to round up the play equipment this period and most of the guys would be out of the shower locker room by the time I would get done. The gym teacher provided a late pass for this purpose. My gym class was just before the first lunch shift so there was no incoming gym class this period. We had a requirement to take gym in 7th & 8th grade but a gym teacher was always in the locker room with us as we dressed out or showered. IN HS the teachers had a separate office away from the locker room.

When I got into the locker room almost all of my class had finished and headed out to next class or lunch.I was alone when the pickup person from the other class came into shower. The other class in our period was a senior class, I was freshmen class so the pickup person from that class looked like a grownup to me. I had normal age specific development but my body hair was very sparse and light reddish brown so I looked very smooth compared to this 18 or 19 yo dark hair already hairy chest & abs. He took a shower head in the middle of the room and I took my normal corner wall unit position. I was very curious and could not stop stealing looks at this muscular guy, I must have caught me looking because he finished rinsing and walked over to me. I was a little scared and I guess it showed on my face.

I had been playing around with a cousin and a slightly older (13) uncle by this time however this was the first stranger I had approached by. He said I'm not going to hurt you kid. When he reached out to touch my shoulder It was like an electric shock. He just ran his hands over my body and smoothing out over my skin there under the running water of the shower. He ran his hand down over my chest and cupped my cock and balls just gently squeezing and fondling them. All he said was "nice". At this time I am looking up into his face and was breathing heavy when I felt his other hand on my butt and his finger tracing up my ass crack. That made me lean into his body and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I must have gasped because the next thing I know is he leans down and his mouth completely covers my mouth and i feel his tongue pressing against mine. In my playing around with my cousin and uncle we had never kissed so this was like lighting going through me. I am getting light headed and I can still feel his finger tracing my ass crack. I feel his finger pause over my anus and i feel him pushing in past the first ring. That made me squirm and sequel but he had me held fast and his mouth was over my mouth so no sound, It didn't really hurt but felt really weird and then he shoved his finger in as far as he could and held it there lifting me up onto my toes pressing my face hard against his. I could feel the stubble on his face and the slight burning feeling in my ass. Just as I thought I might pass out, he pulls his face back and says, "you won;t tell anyone about this will you?". I shook my head no and he pulled his finger back a bit the back fully in me then pulled out and washed his hand and my butt off. As he tuned to leave he said, "time to get dressed, your going to be late."

This happened much faster than the time it takes to read about this. His locker was on the other side of this huge locker room however I watched him carefully as he and I got dressed and once he left the locker room I just sat processing what had happened. The sound of the tardy bell broke my trance and I headed out to class. This was mid year so there was only a few months before the seniors would be graduating so this would not happen with Tim again. The freshmen wing of the HS was away from the Senior wing so I would only see Tim in passing. He would always smile and wink at me and I am sure I blushed full red for him each time. I have not thought about this in over 50 years but it did not cause me any damage and while writing this post I could feel those tingles again.